Thinking of Enrolling?
At St Bede's Everyone is Welcome
Thank you for taking an interest in St Bede’s as a place of excellence in education. The choice of school for your child is an important step for your family. The decision you make impacts on the development of your child as a whole person, physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually.
“They’ve learned how to navigate their emotions, behaviours and relationships… The school puts the time into helping the kids through any difficulties both in the classroom and playground.” - St Bede’s parent
“There is more individual support. The teachers are really flexible and will tailor the education to suit the child.” - St Bede’s Parent
“The families are all beautiful. It’s really welcoming and an active community.” - St Bede’s Parent
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $25 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2021||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 1 February||Thursday, 1 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 20 April||Friday, 25 June|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 13 July||Friday, 17 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 5 October||Friday, 17 December|