School Communication Apps
St Bede’s Primary School uses a platform called Compass to communicate with parents. The Compass mobile app can be accessed at your app store.
We utilise Compass to:
- send messages to parents (News Feed);
- organise parent teacher meeting (Conferences);
- prepare and distribute student reports;
- provide information and gain permission for excursions and events (Events);
- absentee notices;
- update parent contact information;
- student medical information.
You will receive an email with login details in January and be asked to organise access to the Compass portal. Please feel free to view the attached information guides when you have a moment.
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.